The 10th Australian Healthcare Week 2021 is the largest healthcare event in Australia and is the annual meeting place for the Aged Care community to connect, network and explore the future of the design, delivery and operation of Australia’s healthcare system.
With over 7,000 attendees expected in 2021, Australian Healthcare Week has its very own dedicated Aged Care zone designed to showcase the latest technologies and products set to transform aged care service delivery now and in the years to come.
The expo will also be running 6 FREE TO ATTEND on-floor programs designed for all areas of the healthcare community and offers learning and development opportunities, including:
- Nursing and Midwifery: endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing with 12 CPD points available for attendees
- Healthcare Workforce: Effective Workforce Planning, Leadership and Training to Develop the Workforce of the Future
- Patient Experience (NEW): Enhancing Patient Experience through Better Utilisation of Data, Customer Engagement and Patient-Centred Care
- GPs and Primary Healthcare: Improving the Delivery of Primary Care through Technology, Innovative Business Models and Improved GP Wellbeing
- Women in Leadership: Empowering Women to Become Effective Leaders and Drive Greater Flexibility and Gender Diversity in Healthcare
- Start Ups: Accelerating Start Ups to Drive Innovation and Improve the Way People Access and Manage Healthcare