Hands-On Infection Control can provide a safe and effective adult immunisation program to your organisation in accordance with The Australian Immunisation Handbook and State/Territory requirements.
Our immunisation program package includes:
- Scheduled site immunisation clinics
- Provision of MMR, varicella, diphtheria-tetanus, pertussis, influenza, hepatitis A and/or B vaccine
- Administration by certified immunisation nurse
- Provision of all vaccine administration and related equipment
- Consent forms
- Adult vaccination records
- Promotional and support materials
- Summary report
Our program is administered under the medical authority of Clinical Microbiologist Dr Smathi Chong at Clinipath Pathology.
To specify your immunisation program requirements complete the form below and submit. We will be in contact with you at the earliest opportunity.